People are key! Your staff is your main resource and the defining factor for your institution. Investing systematically and following a clear strategy can make the difference.
We are convinced that our holistic approach for an HR strategy will ensure your success. Therefore, we at ADG International are specialized in providing every service to support a sound, substantial and sustainable HR development for your institution.
Our broad portfolio comprises products and services going from tailor-made training, seminars and workshops, to the execution of technical assistance projects around the globe. Our services can be developed on site in all five continents and although they are normally requested by national and international donor organizations, we can also work directly for foreign institutes worldwide.
- Project Management
The management of on-going and up-coming assignments is handled by our in-house staff at our headquarters in Montabaur. For larger or longer-term projects, selected team leaders in the respective region support us being closer to the daily occurrences.
Our scope in project management:
- Long-standing in-house expertise in project management and sound knowledge of relevant tools.
- Accompanying all steps of the assignment - from designing initial set-up to finalization of the project.
- Highly qualified staff with well-developed intercultural and interpersonal competences as well as strong ties to ADG headquarters.
- Systematic Human Resources Development
A strategic approach to HR development is key for a consistent, efficient and goal-oriented staff development and goes beyond a mix of single, unrelated HR measures.
Thus, we provide tailormade HR development programs for your company’s employees following a systematic path in order to foster their job competencies sustainably. Additionally, we support your HR department in the development and implementation of HRD systems and individualized career planning.
Our offer encompasses the complete process from identifying the real existing training needs to finding the most adequate capacity development measures:
- “Function and Competencies” approach
- Training Needs Analysis
- Analysis of relevant positions and development of accurate job descriptions
- Customized training organisation/provision
- Transfer, evaluation and certification processes
- Developing overall HR strategies
Your benefit? Investing strategically in one of your company’s main resources – your staff.
Our Topic Papers
Study tours / Exposure visits / Learning journeys [PDF | 644,1 KB]
- Capacity Development
Our programs are flexible and customized according to your company’s needs. The training topics can be implemented as a holistic and comprehensive expert program on different skills levels. At the same time single modules of the training areas can be combined to a tailor-made general training program consisting of different modules from different training areas. All training designs can go along with optional examination and certification.
Among other capacity development measures, we offer:
- Expert training programs (especially for practitioners from financial institutions, cooperative and governmental organizations)
- General training programs (e.g. HR Management, General Management, Strategy, Project Management and Project controlling, and leadership)
- Combined modules of relevant training topics tailor-made for each client
- Training of Trainers program
- Banking Simulation Games
Special program: Study tours
ADG International has a vast and long-standing experience in putting together study tours for practitioners providing an intense learning experience outside daily routines. A combination of technical classroom training, expert exchanges during on-site visits and exposure to the German cultural and economic system allow international practitioners to gain insights and ideas from a different environment. Additionally, they strengthen their internal as well as their international network.
At ADG International, we provide highly professional consulting services to serve in the development and strengthening of financial sector systems around the world. Besides experts from our international pool, it is also ADG in-house staff that makes their knowledge available and offers consultancy services on-site. Using this varied expertise allows us to create a complete portfolio of consulting services.
- Development of Human Resource Management Systems
- Developing and establishing financial and/or cooperative Training Centres
- Implementation of Risk Management systems in MFI´s and Banks
- SME and micro finance
- Cooperative HR strategies